The Newsprint is made of bisulfate pulp, mechanical wood pulp, and also addition of sulphate bleached softwood pulp.
The production technology of fiber corresponds to technologies of foreign producers that provide to let-out newsprint a high level of quality. Production is certified on the voluntary basis. Mass of m²: from 42 to 48,8 grams. Roll wide: 42 cm, 59,4 cm, 84 cm, 126 cm, 168 cm (on request NP of other width is possible). Diameter of a roll: from 85 to 125 cm.
- Produced in rolls from 35 cm to 200 cm wide and from 100 cm to 1.25 m in diameter
- Roll weight depends on roll size and varies from 200 to 1200 kg
- Basis weight from 40 to 52 g/m²
- Allows both black & white and colour printing
- Invariable basis weight due to good distribution of fibres, guaranteeing homogeneous physical properties throughout the sheet
- High opacity enabling double-sided printing without a transparency effect